Site Inactive
PayPal Donation

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 4387days ago0 Replies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Isaiha

re: PGC's Photo Bucket

Greetings PGC! It's always a pleasure to play with you all and get to know you all personally. However, a friendship isn't complete without knowing what face is behind that microphone and computer. So get ready, because were gonna post them pictures now!

However we must have some "guidelines" for what pictures we can or cannot post.

You CANNOT post the following types of pictures:

*Pictures of you doing something really gross.
*Pictures of you making an obscene gesture (i.e. Middle Finger or anything of the likes with your hands or face.)
*Pictures of you naked. As much as we would like to see your smoking hot body, let's refrain from doing so as there can be some children who join this guild/clan. (not that the children care they probably have seen worse stuff anyways...*cough cough*)
...Moving on....
*Pictures of you and your boyfriend/girlfriend Kissing. It's bad enough that us single people have to see how happy you are and make us all feel bad.
*Pictures of another person, place, or thing. And especially NO GROUP SHOTS! We don't like to do the guessing game of which one is you.
*Pictures of you looking angry. Come on now, there's no reason to be angry. Have fun and be happy.
*Pictures of your Muscles and Poses. I'm sorry but anything where your trying to show off your "Bod" to the ladies isn't gonna fly. Put that shirt on, you look worse without it (jk).

Let the cameras flicker! I, your wonderful and fantastic leader, will start things off:

Forum Image

re: PGC's Photo Bucket

Well Well Well, I guess I gotta take you on that challenge. For all of you who wanted to know want I looked like, I took a picture of me with my 3DS

So here I am folks.

Forum Image

Wow came it good I might add

Nintendo 3DS : 2449-5140-5568
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Paranoia Gaming Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: